Home > Departments & Services > Police Department > Report A Police Concern

Report A Police Concern

Crime prevention cannot be achieved by the police alone. Law enforcement officers must work hand-in-hand with the public to fight crime and neighborhood problems within our community. The police department relies on your continuing assistance in reporting any illegal activity.

Residents are encouraged to report any problems to the police department such as criminal activity, juvenile complaints, speeding vehicles, community nuisances, etc.

This site is not constantly monitored. If you need immediate assistance, please call 215-357-8900.

All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.

When was the problem noticed?

* Date
* Time

* Where was the problem noticed? Please describe the location.

* Please describe the problem in detail.

Your Information

Please enter your name and address below and then click the "Send Report To Police" button to send the form to the Police Department. You may leave these blank if you wish to remain anonymous. You will not be contacted if they are left blank.

Your Name
Your Email Address
Your Telephone


* In effort to reduce spam, please repeat the following: